The WBA Mentoring Circles program offers professional development and networking opportunities for all members. The Mentoring Circles program is designed to provide members with a confidential forum to discuss professional development issues. The circles are comprised of 10 to 15 women of varying levels of experience from a wide range of practice areas. Participation in these circles immediately dispels that old-fashioned notion of the one way give-and-take of traditional mentoring relationships. For mid-level and senior attorneys, these circles provide leadership opportunities and expand referral networks.
• If you would like to join a mentoring circle, please fill out the mentoring circle application.
• Placement will occur on a quarterly schedule (March, June, September, December).
• Circle placement is based on experience level, location, and meeting time preference.
• Circles are established by the WBA Office and once established, are self-coordinated by Circle members.
• Circles are flexible and will set their own meeting schedule.
• The WBA office will check in with circles quarterly in order to place new members.
• The WBA office will check in with circles annually to confirm the circle roster.
The next mentoring circle placement will occur on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Are you interested in the Guest Mentor Program? Click here!
Thanks to Our Corporate Partners