The WBA Mentoring Circles program offers professional development and networking opportunities for all members. The Mentoring Circles program is designed to provide members with a confidential forum to discuss professional development issues. The circles are comprised of 10 to 15 women of varying levels of experience from a wide range of practice areas. Participation in these circles immediately dispels that old-fashioned notion of the one way give-and-take of traditional mentoring relationships. For mid-level and senior attorneys, these circles provide leadership opportunities and expand referral networks.
• If you would like to join a mentoring circle, please fill out the mentoring circle application.
• Placement will occur on a quarterly schedule (March, June, September, December).
• Circle placement is based on experience level, location, and meeting time preference.
• Circles are established by the WBA Office and once established, are self-coordinated by Circle members.
• Circles are flexible and will set their own meeting schedule.
• The WBA office will check in with circles quarterly in order to place new members.
• The WBA office will check in with circles annually to confirm the circle roster.
Are you interested in the Guest Mentor Program? Click here!
Thanks to Our Corporate Partners